The Wrestling Chamber

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
The Wrestling Chamber

¡Donde el verdadero fan de la lucha libre está!

2 participantes

Edge Reveals Who He Wants To Induct Him Into HOF

Christian Cage
    Christian Cage
    Administrador

Edge Reveals Who He Wants To Induct Him Into HOF Empty Edge Reveals Who He Wants To Induct Him Into HOF

Mensaje por Christian Cage Mar Mar 06, 2012 1:58 pm

The following is a new interview with soon-to-be WWE Hall Of Famer Edge, during which he speaks on his upcoming film "Bending the Rules."

Edge also reveals who he wants to induct him into this year's Hall of Fame by saying, "They asked me who I wanted to induct me and I said Christian, because to me that's the no-brainer. That's the last thing I've said about it. I don't know what they've decided, but that's who I want it to be."

¡Christian tiene que ser el que lo induce, NADIE MÁS! Esta es la entrevista:

gabojericho
    gabojericho
    Administrador

Edge Reveals Who He Wants To Induct Him Into HOF Empty Re: Edge Reveals Who He Wants To Induct Him Into HOF

Mensaje por gabojericho Mar Mar 06, 2012 2:05 pm

lo más seguro que si lo induce Christian son compañeros y amigos de toda la vida quien mejor que su mejor amigo para inducirlo digo si HHH indujo a Shawn porque no christian a edge...

Fecha y hora actual: Lun Mayo 20, 2024 10:15 am